MALONGO'S COMPREHENSIVE KNOW-HOW A TRIP TO THE HEART OF COFFEE
Patricia and her team await you in this Barista workshop located at the heart of the largest thoroughfare in Nice.
- Address: 39, avenue Jean Médecin – 06000 NICE, France
- Tel.: +33 (0)4 93 85 95 01
- Opening hours: 7:30 – 19:00 from Monday to Saturday 7:30 – 15:00 on Sundays
Corner cage at airport T1
Valérie and her team await you at the Corner café of Nice Côte d’Azur airport. Come and try their drinks or try one of a range of savoury and sweet Ducasse Conseil pies
- Address: Boulevard Maryse Bastié – 06000 NICE, France
- Tel.: +33 (0)7 63 46 05 56
- Opening hours: 07:00 – 20:00 daily
Pascal and his team await you in this Barista workshop located just a stone’s throw from Notre Dame de Paris cathedral
- Address: 50 rue Saint André des Arts – 75006 PARIS, France
- Tel.: +33 (0)1 43 26 47 10
- Opening hours: 7:30 – 20:00 from Monday to Friday / 08:30 – 20:00 on Saturdays and Sundays
Laurence and his team await you at their stand located in Monoprix Food Court.
- Centre Commercial CAP 3000 – 06700 ST LAURENT DU VAR, France
- Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 12 93 31
- Opening hours: 08:30 – 20:30 from Monday to Saturday / 10:00 – 20:00 on Sundays
Nice Gare du Sud
You will soon discover this new Atelier Barista located behind the gourmet halls of the Gare du Sud, near the cinema complex.
THE COFFEE IMMERSION EXPERIENCE
The site is split into 3 spaces, each focusing on a specific aspect of coffee:
- Roasting: come and watch your coffee be grilled under your very eyes. This is a great show, a sight to see and an aroma to remember.
- The Barista workshop: come and find out how to prepare Malongo drinks and quality coffees.
- The boutique: check out the full range of Malongo products: coffees, teas, machines, culinary arts, etc.
Our teams are coffee specialists, they are familiar with every single aspect of the product, from growing to roasting to tasting. Our teams are here to listen to your needs and advise the best coffee for your personal preferences. Our Baristas also proudly show off their artistic creations via Latte Art.
The 3 different spaces within the Malongo Barista workshops are special places where coffee fans can meet up with the specialists who come here to share their knowledge and passion for good coffee. Our boutiques are warm and friendly places with an authentic coffee atmosphere.